Viscosity Grade 15 , 22, 32, 46, 68,100
Rando HDZ oils are high-viscosity, high-performance, anti-wear hydraulic oils, formulated specifically to cater to the widely varying operating temperatures in the marine environment.
These oils are blended from high-viscosity index lubricating oil stocks and a number of specially selected additives.
Rando HDZ meet s the requirements of major hydraulic equipment manufacturers for rust- and oxidation-inhibited hydraulic fluids, as well as for EP or anti-wear hydraulic fluids.
Rando HDZ oils are recommended for use in all shipboard hydraulic machinery and specifically for hydraulic equipment used under extreme operating temperatures such as deck machinery.
Rando HDZ oils meet the most severe requirements of major hydraulic equipment manufacturers and have passed numerous industry test procedures, including Denison HF-0 for severe-duty axial piston and vane pump service, Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S for mobile hydraulic systems; Cincinnati Milacron P-68/69/70 for systems in machine tool service; US Steel 126, 127 and DIN 51524/3 (HVLP).
The ISO 46 grade is approved by Framo.
1. Anti-Wear and EP Properties
Extends the life of hydraulic pump and motor parts in heavy-duty service and protects against destructive wear under overload conditions.
2. Ultra-High Viscosity Index
Contains a specially selected high shear-stable viscosity index improver, which gives the lubricant a superior operating temperature window, even under high shear-rate conditions.
Rando HDZ oils provide real “crossgrading” benefits and stay in grade, even when subjected to the shearing condition of high-speed, high- pressure hydraulic systems in severe service.
3. Low Pour Point
Remains liquid at low operating temperatures.
4. Oxidation Stability
High oxidation stability ensures long life and prevents accumulation of sludge and deposits.
5. Corrosion Protection
Protects against rusting of close-fitting hydraulic system parts and prevents the regeneration of abrasive rust and corrosion.
6. Water Resistance
Excellent water-separation characteristics assure speedy removal of water from leaks and condensation.
7. Foam Resistant
Combined with selected foam inhibitors, resists foaming, thus preventing accumulation of surface foam at high-oil circulation rates.
Rando HDZ oils show excellent filterability properties even in the presence of water. They passed the AFNOR NFE 48 dry and wet filterability tests.
Rando HDZ Is Approved For:
- Fives Cincinnati (formerly MAG Cincinnati, Cin Machine, Cin Milacron) P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), P-69 (ISO 68)
- Besensoni crane (ISO 46)
- Alfa Laval (ISO 32)
- Japan IBUKI horn (ISO 32)
- Sibre (ISO 32, 46 & 68)
- Parker Hannifin (Denison) HF0 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
Rando HDZ Is Recommended For Use In:
- Arburg (ISO 46), ASTM D6158, HV (ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100)
- Bosch Rexroth former specification RE 90220-01 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- US Steel 127, 136 DIN 51524-3, HVLP (ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100)
- Frank Mohn, Framo hydraulic cargo pumping (ISO 46), ISO 11158 L-HV (ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100), JCMAS HK-1 (ISO 32, 46)
- Turblex compessor (ISO 46)
- Rehfuss gear (ISO 15 & 32)
- Eaton-Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S, 35VQ25A (ISO 46, 68)
- Sauer Bibus geared pump (ISO 46 & 68)
- Dieckow pumps (ISO 46 & 68)
- Europa regulateur, governor (ISO 68 & 100)
- Bremivi planetary gear (ISO 32)
- Bremivi winches (ISO 46)
- Goizper pumps (ISO 32 & 46)
- Hatlapa deck machinery (ISO 46, 68 & 100)
- Mariner deck machinery (ISO 32 & 46)
- GEA Westfalia belt driven purifier (ISO 46)
- Manabe Zoki deck machinery (ISO 46 & 68)
- MarFlex pumps (ISO 32 & 46)