Meropa® Synthetic EP 150
Meropa® Synthetic EP 150 is a premium performance, synthetic EP gear oil and circulating oil designed for use in a wide range of industrial equipment operating under severe conditions, such as heavy and/or shock loading and elevated temperatures, where short service life with conventional lubricants can be expected.
It is formulated with a combination of poly-alphaolefin and synthetic ester base fluids as well as selected additives to provide good EP performance and wear protection, increased thermal/oxidation stability and protection against corrosion and rust.
Meropa Synthetic EP 150 Is Approved For:
- ZF TE-ML 04H
Meropa Synthetic EP 150 Meets The Requirements Of:
- ANSI/AGMA Standard 9005-EO2-EP
- DIN 51517-3 (CLP)
- US Steel Specification No. 224
- Fives Cincinnati P-77
Meropa Synthetic EP 150 Is Suitable For Use In:
- All types of gear systems in mobile and stationary industrial equipment where an EP lubricant is specified, including spur, bevel and worm gears.
- Plain and anti-friction bearings subjected to heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Circulating oil systems where an EP lubricant is required.
- Outdoor machinery exposed to wide ambient temperature conditions, such as crane, hoist and winch gearboxes.
- Speed reducers, chain drives, sprockets and flexible couplings.
- Bath, splash, circulating and spray lubrication systems.
1. Minimizes Unscheduled Maintenance
Good thermal and oxidation stability provides resistance to deposit formation, maintaining a cleaner gear/ circulating oil system.
2. Extends Equipment Life in Severe Service
Special EP additive helps provide protection against wear of bearing and gear surfaces during heavy-duty operation.
Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors helps with protecting majority of system components.
3. Trouble-Free Operation
Good air and water separation characteristics reduce the risk of surface wear caused by loss of lubricating oil film.
Compatibility with all conventional seal materials and mineral-type circulating oils helps to eliminate operational problems if changing oil types.
4. Long Lubricant Life
Improved thermal and oxidation stability assists with providing longer service life under adverse conditions than is possible with conventional mineral oils.
Content in this page relate to Chevron Marine Products Homepage
For more information go to: https://www.chevronmarineproducts.com
© 2001- 2019 Chevron U.S.A. Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are property owned by Chevron Intellectual Property LLC